- Your picture is on Humanitarians of Tinder.
- Your blog is filled with photos of children of different ethnicities.
- Nicholas Kristof is your favourite journalist.
- You take photos of children in refugee camps and then post them on Facebook with the caption “So much cuteness!”
- You’ve read Geldof in Africa at least 3 times.
As some of you may know, WhyDev has partnered with Monash University to create an exciting new Online Mentoring Program, which is rolling out next semester and being offered to Master of International Development Practice students in their final year.