About: Brendan Rigby
Brendan is an education specialist with eight years of experience working as a teacher, researcher and programme officer. Most recently, he was an Education Officer with UNICEF in Tamale, Ghana. This year, Brendan is a PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne’s Graduate School of Education. He is also a communications consultant for Plan Asia and Director of Venture Support at StartSomeGood.
Recent Posts by Brendan Rigby
Recent Comments by Brendan Rigby
- March 28, 2014 on So, you’re thinking of studying an MA in Development Studies? Think again.
- March 28, 2014 on Volunteering to teach English is the new volunteering in an orphanage
- January 28, 2014 on Why personal stories trump numbers in global development
- September 25, 2013 on 52 reasons why you should date an aid worker
- July 27, 2013 on Slacktivists take note: We don’t Like your Likes