About: Brendan Rigby
Brendan is an education specialist with over six years of experience working as a teacher, researcher and programme officer. Although he pursued the dreams of Indiana Jones in Uzbekistan, he eventually completed an MA in Development Studies at the University of NSW. After teaching, he became a Senior Researcher and Project Manager in Learning & Teaching at Macquarie University. Most recently, Brendan was an Education Officer with UNICEF in Tamale, Ghana. This year, he is a doctoral candidate at the University of Melbourne's Graduate School of Education.
Recent Posts by Brendan Rigby
Recent Comments by Brendan Rigby
- May 15, 2013 on To better understand development, stop reading development blogs
- May 14, 2013 on To better understand development, stop reading development blogs
- April 29, 2013 on So, you’re thinking of studying an MA in Development Studies? Think again.
- April 18, 2013 on Beasts of the Global North and South
- March 27, 2013 on Where are the children? Orphanage voluntourism in Ghana