Our vision is to enable you to lend your voice and energy to development issues and to continue your education and learning around development.
We aim to do that by:
- Promoting open and critical discussion on issues related to development
- Engaging a wide range of people to contribute to development
- Facilitating networking amongst like-minded individuals and organisations from across the globe
- Demonstrating respect, inclusivity, and thoughtfulness
- Embracing diversity of background and perspective
It is our hope that WhyDev will help address the knowledge and participation deficit across the development space, which undervalues the incredibly diverse and deep experiences, knowledge and perspective of students, graduates and young professionals.